Wow, that took a while.

blog nav bar

arrow-up

So I finally decided to finish (mostly) my blog theme – let me just say that it took a really long time to get that nav bar up there. A really long time. I had to partially redo the way I do tabs on my main site, had to change a bunch of CSS both on my main site and here. All of which was made even harder because I don't have PHP installed on my laptop, so I had to update the live site to see if the darn thing worked. That, let me tell you, is a pain in the but when you're doing a lot of trial and error.

The good news is that I've actually made things more efficient in the process. I cut out some unnecessary code, made my tab system better, and slimed down the size of the main logo that I use. I suppose I learned a thing or two about CSS in the process too.

Thank god that's done.

Oh yea, I know my 'buy' page is now really messed up as a result of my fiddling. I'll fix that shortly.

Wow, that took a while.

Joey Baker

By

I write code most days. Prevously: photojournalist, EMT. Somewhat obsessed with jouralism.